Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 20, 2018

Let Go, Let God

I am in the flow of absolute goodness.
 
If I allow projects or tasks to bog me down, I may feel tired or off-center. Anytime I begin to feel this way, I take a moment to relax deeply by breathing gently in and out a few times. This helps me remember that God life flows in and through everything. By relaxing and focusing my attention inward, I let go of tension. In these times of reflection and stillness, I say aloud or affirm quietly, “I am in the flow of absolute goodness.” Affirming spiritual truths, I am able to let go of limiting thoughts that would block the flow of good in my life. This sets me free in a powerful way. As a result, peace, love, and joy take root in my mind, reflecting through my life in magnificent ways.

Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.—Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment