Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 26, 2024

Let Go Let God Appreciate Holy Places

I Grow in Appreciation of The World As A Holy Place.

As I think of holy places, images of beautiful, majestic locations may come to mind. I may think of a towering mountain range or a thundering waterfall. I may call to mind human creations such as churches and other sacred structures. These places are made holy by the reverence with which I and others behold them. Today I will regard the entirety of the world with this same reverence. I pay deep attention to my surroundings, perceiving the presence of God in the beauty of nature and in the wonder of architecture and engineering. I may not change the world as I grow in appreciation of its holiness, but I may change myself. I walk the earth with reverence, mindful of the presence of God that surrounds me. 

Take off the sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.—Acts 7:33

No comments:

Post a Comment