Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

As I Pray For You, We Are Both Changed At Depth.

I may feel uncomfortable if asked to pray for someone who challenges me or with whom I disagree. But I believe each person is worthy of prayer, and it is my honor to pray. As I prepare to hold another in prayer, I begin by surrendering my resistance. I go within and release any prejudices or judgments. Only then am I able to pray with an open mind and heart. The ability to prayerfully release another person to their highest and best outcomes is one of the most powerful and transformative things I can do. In those moments, my personal will fades away as I commune with God in prayer. Each person for whom I pray is God’s beloved. That’s all I need to know. 

For God, whom I serve with my spirit by announcing the gospel of his Son, is my witness that without ceasing I remember you always in my prayers.—Romans 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment