Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Let Go Let God Awaken

I Awaken To The Divine Possibilities Within And All Around Me.

At times my spirituality can feel separate from daily life, making it easy to lose touch with my divine nature. Yet even a small shift in my thinking can create big effects, helping me awaken my true identity as a spiritual being. The more time I devote to my spiritual practices, the more I can recognize God in every person and situation. Each day I slow down and connect with God. In the Silence I commune with Spirit and awaken to the presence of God within and the power of my divine gifts. Every moment becomes an opportunity to infuse the mundane with spiritual awareness. I awaken to the oneness of all that is and take my place in it. 

But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere, being not hearers who forget but doers who act–they will be blessed in their doing.—James 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment