Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Let Go Let God Bring World Peace

World Peace Begins With Me.

I imagine and hold the highest vision of a world at peace, where kindness, compassion, and understanding among all people prevail. In my prayer time, I visualize everyone having easy access to everything they need to live in peace. I commit to being an emissary of peace in my home and community. In the stillness of my soul, I listen for guidance and then go forth to do what is mine to do. I continually ask, How can I be a presence of peace? Instead of focusing on what is wrong, I give my attention to life-affirming thoughts, creative ideas, and ways I can be an instrument of peace. My thoughts, words, and deeds are peaceful. I bring peace with me wherever I go. With the light of faith, I affirm: Peace, be still

Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.—Hebrews 12:14

No comments:

Post a Comment