Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Let Go Let God With Appreciation

I Appreciate The Good In My Life.

When someone admires my efforts or thanks me for something helpful I’ve done, I’m happy to know I have blessed them. Recognizing how good it feels to be appreciated, I remember to express my gratitude and appreciation to the people who have blessed me. I appreciate my friends and family by nurturing those relationships. I appreciate my community by being a responsible citizen. I appreciate the natural beauty of the world by caring for it and taking time to enjoy it. The people, the places, and the things I appreciate become more precious to me as I discover that each reflects God’s presence and God’s activity in a uniquely beautiful way. I am grateful to have so much to appreciate. 

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.—Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment