Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Let Go Let God Honor Feelings

With Self-Love And Compassion, I Honor My Feelings.

I may have felt tempted to brush off comments and actions that have hurt me, telling myself I wasn’t bothered when I was. Like everyone, I deserve respect and consideration. My feelings matter. I may not be able to make others treat me the way I wish to be treated, but I can stand up for how I feel and claim my right to be treated well. Honoring my feelings makes me more sensitive to others’ feelings. I think before I speak and act, aware of how my comments and actions may affect others. I remember I can be honest and still be kind. My feelings may be tender, but I am a strong, divine being deserving of kindness and respect. 

You must understand this, my beloved: let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger; for your anger does not produce God’s righteousness.—James 1:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment