Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 5, 2024

Let Go Let God Extend Grace

As I Have Received Grace, I Extend Grace To Others.

Even if I feel unlovable or unworthy, I can never be undeserving of divine grace. Grace is not conditional. I am always God’s beloved, even when I forget or act in ways that belie my divine identity. I remember times when I was forgiven, even when I had caused someone to be hurt. I remember being spared the consequences of some of my more unfortunate decisions. Looking back, I can see how divine grace supported me in those instances, allowing me to move forward and not be derailed by my mistakes. Others deserve the same grace that has spared me painful outcomes. Today, I will be a blessing for them, forgiving, understanding, and sharing the grace that I have known so many times and in so many ways. 

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment