Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 29, 2024

Let Go Let God Trust Comfort

I Am Comforted By The Abiding Presence Of God Within.

If I am coping with the pain and uncertainty of difficult times, I may pray for a generous helping of blessed assurance. I may seek God’s guidance and strength at any time. When I put God first, all else falls into place. The turbulence in my mind begins to settle. Before long, I once again feel strong and capable as I feel God’s comforting presence with me everywhere I go. I also feel God’s presence when I am in the company of my circle of support, those special ones who are always there for me and always know just what to do and say to comfort me. Whether within or without, God is with me. I am loved and nurtured throughout life’s darker moments, and I trust the sun will shine again. 

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment