Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Let Go Let God Discover

My Life Is Rich As I Discover The World Around Me And The World Within Me.

Exploring the world around me, I can discover something new every single day. The world is full of diversity and wonder, and I delight in its beauty. I can also discover new things about myself as I explore the world within me. I am a divine being, richly endowed with spiritual gifts. I am joyful, prosperous, loving, and imaginative. These qualities and so many more are mine to use to direct and shape my life. As I live more and more confidently from my divine nature, I discover God anew. The one presence and power in the Universe is not just with me. God is within me, expressing uniquely as me. 

I pray that you may have the power to … know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.—Ephesians 3:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment