Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 1, 2024

Let Go Let God With Gentleness

Gentleness Soothes My Mind And Heart.

At one time, I may have thought it necessary to push to get ahead, to fight to get my point across, and win at the expense of others losing. I have discovered this approach to life is exhausting and has a corrosive effect on my mind and heart. Today I commit to go through life gently. I choose cooperation over competition, acceptance over resistance, and peace over conflict. Life flows so much more smoothly when I align myself with it. I am gentle. I still pursue what I want in life, but now I know I am not alone. God within is my strength and support. Divine grace is mine, and I trust I will find the right opportunities, meet helpful people, and have everything I need when I need it to make my mark upon the world. 

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.—Proverbs 15:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment