Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Let Go Let God Blossom

I Blossom Into  Fuller Awareness Of Myself As A Divine Being.

If I want to have a beautiful garden, I choose good soil and make sure the seeds I plant receive enough water. As the sun shines and the ground warms, I can expect new blooms to emerge from the ground and reach upward. As tender shoots grow tall, the flowers’ petals open to the sun’s rays. I blossom in much the same way. I am planted in spiritual truth, my roots drawing nourishment from the love and truth of God. I seek a deeper understanding of myself as a spiritual being, stretching toward the light and warmth of divine understanding. Like the flower, I bloom and stand tall. My roots nurture me with spiritual truth as I open myself and stretch toward the sun. 

In days to come Jacob shall take root, Israel shall blossom and put forth shoots, and fill the whole world with fruit.—Isaiah 27:6

No comments:

Post a Comment