Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Let Go Let God Practice Positivity

With Positive Expectation, I Welcome The Highest And Best Outcomes.

Unity minister and teacher Eric Butterworth taught that we don’t achieve or receive what we deserve or even what we pray for. We achieve or receive what we expect. Today I ask myself: What am I expecting? Through my honest inquiry, I can determine whether I am holding positive expectations. If I am not, I look within. I realize saying no can be as important a part of developing positive expectations as saying yes. I say no to thoughts of unworthiness or any kind of limitation, or when I recognize what I’m considering will not serve my highest good or be a blessing to others. Through my commitment to authentic and honest living, I am laying the groundwork for full and abundant living. I keep my thoughts positive and expect the best. 

Let your word be ‘Yes, Yes’ or ‘No, No.’—Matthew 5:37

No comments:

Post a Comment