Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let Go Let God as I Pray for Others

I affirm the highest and best outcome for all.

My heart is filled with love as I pray for my family and friends and as I pray for those whose lives may be culturally different from my own. Whether I know someone personally or not, I am filled with compassion as I pray for anyone facing a difficult life situation.
Rather than focus my attention on external impressions, I center my prayers on the powerful presence of God within each person. I affirm that everyone has within them the goodness of God's love and the guidance of divine wisdom and good judgment.
I gratefully acknowledge that divine direction and support are available to everyone. I pray and affirm the highest and best outcome for all.

In our prayers for you we always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.--Colossians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment