Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 16, 2011

Let Go Let God be Free


I release what does not serve me and freely claim my good.

I am free to choose where to focus my attention. If I am worried or afraid, I may be tempted to blame others. In challenging times, I can choose to retain or release negative feelings that weigh me down.
Jesus taught that I am to love God and my neighbor as myself. I embody this teaching when I freely treat myself and others with love and gratitude.
I nurture myself as a unique expression of the Divine. I am grateful for the people and circumstances in my life. In prayer and contemplation, I release any fear or anger, and I connect with the peace and goodness of God. I am free to live a loving, peaceful life.

Out of my distress I called on the Lord;the Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.--Psalm 118:5

No comments:

Post a Comment