Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Protected

My faith in God protects me.

I may feel nervous when I believe I am unsafe, uncared for or unable to do what I am called to do. Yet there is only One Power in my life and in the Universe, God the good. That power is available to me and through me as the Christ of my being. Infinite abundance, wisdom, love and peace are mine as an heir to God's kingdom.
If fear arises, I remember my relationship with God. I am loved by a perfect Love; guided by wisdom that was here before time; strengthened by the One Power. With God, there is no challenge I cannot overcome. One day at a time, one step at a time, I move beyond the limits of fearful thinking. My faith in God protects me.

In God, whose word I praise …in God I trust; I am not afraid.--Psalm 56:10, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment