Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Divine Order

I am in the flow of divine order.


Order is also active in my life. I am inspired with ideas that follow an orderly path toward fulfillment. I give my ideas time to develop, nourish them with thought and consideration, and then take constructive action. I seek God's guidance and align my efforts with the divine order of the creative process. I experience a divinely ordered flow as I grow in spiritual understanding.
Nature reminds me that there is a season for everything. Bright red or yellow apples began as a compact bud of potential, unfolded into a beautiful springtime blossom, and then matured into a luscious and nutritious fruit ready for harvest. Each stage of the apple's development was orderly and essential for fulfillment.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.--Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment