Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let Go Let God with Introspection

I look within and find truth.

In the business world, companies often take inventory, looking at their business practices that may or may not have worked. This is a learning tool to help them be more successful and make positive changes.
I can take inventory in my personal life as well. Envisioning what I want to accomplish and taking an honest look at my current practices, I find ways to be even more successful.
Do I pray? Do I tend to be self-critical? Am I carrying the burden of resentment? I look within and pray for guidance about the next steps I should take. The power of God within me is mighty. My personal inventory helps me use God's power to learn, grow and experience life more fully.

The power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine.--Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment