Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 2, 2011

Let Go Let God

Spirit provides me with all I need.


If I have been worrying, I choose a new path today. Worrying is not helpful. It only heightens my anxiety. I choose, instead, to experience the peace, love and guidance of the indwelling Spirit.
I still my busy mind and breathe deeply and fully. I let go, let God and trust. Letting go is a demonstration of my faith that God is active in my life and Spirit is providing me with all I need in the right and perfect time.
I often try to control what happens in my life; nevertheless, circumstances unfold sometimes in unexpected ways. While control may not always be mine, I can point myself in the direction I perceive to be highest and best, and trust God with the outcome.

He said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear."--Luke 12:22

No comments:

Post a Comment