Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let Go Let God in Wholeness

My body responds with health and wholeness to my faith and prayers.

Everywhere I turn, I am encouraged to try this activity or that product to become healthy. It can be confusing. Yet when I realize what is already mine as a child of God, any confusion about my well-being falls away. I am whole just as I am.
I accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative in my life--but I don't stop there. I also pray. I attune my thoughts to my true nature as an expression of God. On the days I am feeling my best, and the days when I am not, I affirm my health and wholeness.
My prayers and affirmations are not limited to special times of worship. They are continuous--a vital, spiritual foundation that supports me in living a full and fulfilling life.

When we cry, "Abba! Father!" it is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God.--Romans 8:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment