Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 9, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

In the silence, I touch the presence of God within and find perfect peace.

At times I may feel spiritually disconnected. Although I know this is not the truth of my being, I may be struggling to find my peace. If so, I become aware of any inner turmoil and accept it as part of my journey. I allow the presence of God to enter into my awareness in prayer.
In the silence, I reconnect with God within. I am at one with my higher power, and I feel peace washing over me. These quiet moments help me "plug in" and feel the presence of God in profound ways.
Once I have recharged and rediscovered God's peace within me, I am ready to bring that peace into my daily life. I think, speak and act in ways that radiate peace.

Now, O my God, let your eyes be open and your ears attentive to prayer from this place.--2 Chronicles 6:40

No comments:

Post a Comment