Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let Go Let God Provides Enough

This moment I awaken and know … I am whole and free!

As I check the clock throughout the day, I may feel hurried or inadequate as time seems to slip away. And yet, in a single moment, I can pause and remember that I am created in God's image and likeness. In that moment, I feel the unconditional love of God and am spared from tension and self-judgment.
Why would I wait one moment longer to free my mind of error thoughts and beliefs? Thoughts of lack or inadequacy are merely figments of my imagination. I awaken now and acknowledge this truth: I have enough and I am enough. I am inspired and ready to do that which God within has called me to do. Moment by moment, I awaken to the truth that I am whole and free!

You know what time it is, how it is now the moment for you to wake from sleep.--Romans 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment