Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 5, 2011

Let Go Let God be a Work Blessing

I bless myself and others through my work.

Through my work, creative activity and successful achievement, I am a channel through which the tireless energy of the Infinite finds expression. Whether I work in an office, factory, shop, home or elsewhere, God's spirit works through me. With every task, I am providing an outlet for the creative ability of the indwelling Spirit.
Should I ever be distressed or overwhelmed by my occupation or activities, I stop and breathe into the spirit of God within me. I affirm: It is not I who does the work; it is God who works through me.
Whatever I do in life, I see it as a blessing. Through the spirit of God, my work engages me with life, connects me with others and reveals my divine nature.

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with your might. --Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment