Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let Go Let God Show the Open Door

My mind and heart are open to unlimited possibilities.

An open door is an invitation to the unknown. When I am window-shopping, an open door invites me to enter a shop and browse. I cannot know what awaits me until I walk through that door.
Life presents many open doors, so I keep my mind and heart open to possibilities. A casual conversation may pave the way to a new job. Reading a magazine may give me an idea for a new hobby or inspire vacation plans. Exploring the possibilities, I find that many doors open to good.
I view each open door as an opportunity to grow spiritually, intellectually and emotionally. I know that good awaits me, and I am eager to discover it. I look forward to seeing open doors wherever I go.

Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened.--Luke 11:9

No comments:

Post a Comment