Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

I am comforted in the presence of God.

Fear and anxiety can create in me a kind of spiritual amnesia. I might fear that I have been abandoned or believe I must do everything by myself.
To counteract these feelings, I gently redirect myself and remember that I am never alone, because wherever I am, God is. God is a living, loving presence, with me at all times and in all places. Right here, right now, I am one with Spirit.
No matter the situation, I am comforted as I relax, breathe and connect with the presence of God within me. I feel this Presence in my heartbeat, in my breath and throughout my body. As I am calmed, I feel the blessing of God filling my body, mind and soul.

Then Jacob woke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place--and I did not know it!"--Genesis 28:16

No comments:

Post a Comment