Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let Go Let God with Faith

My life is transformed by my unwavering faith in God.

Sometimes I feel like a mountain climber scaling a ridge without the proper tools. Although I may reach the summit, my journey would be easier if I used all the resources available to me.
Likewise, when I close myself off from the wisdom and power of God, life can be a struggle. When my way seems unclear, I pray. Divine wisdom is revealed within as I open to it. My life is transformed as I hold to an unshakable faith in my God-given abilities. Faith opens the way for God to work in and through me. With faith, all things are possible. No matter what is happening externally, God is with and within me. God is my wisdom, my courage and my strength.

No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God.--Romans 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment