Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Let Go Let God Give in Prosperity

I give generously and receive abundantly.

God is the great divine energy present everywhere. As a creation of God, I am immersed in and part of that energy. It is in giving generously and receiving fully that I connect with the God-energy in me. When I act thoughtfully towards another, I receive thoughtfulness in return. As I give love to others, I feel more fully loved. As I circulate my financial resources with joy and gratitude, I find that my life is richly blessed with experiences and sustenance that bring me even greater joy.
I give thanks for friends and loved ones, for joyful activities and for all the good that life offers. I give generously, receive abundantly and my life is truly blessed.

But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.--Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment