Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

I Use Divine Orders to Guide my Growth. 

Nature shows me that order is essential to all life. A tall, majestic oak tree that towers over me was once an acorn, small enough to fit in my palm. I remember this truth as I progress along my spiritual path. My growth has not always felt like an upward trajectory, and I recall feeling as if I wandered off course, sometimes for years. But I have used my faculty of order to rekindle my inner drive, quicken my impulse to move forward, and refine and refocus my goals. Before there are things, there are thoughts. I use nature as a guide to remember that even the tallest trees start small. My spiritual growth begins in my consciousness and flourishes with my thoughts. I welcome each step forward.

Let the wise also hear and gain in learning, and the discerning acquire skill.—Proverbs 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment