Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Let Go Let God Believe

I Believe all Things are Possible. 

“Only believe, only believe; All things are possible, only believe.” These lovely, meditative words from a 1921 hymn center me and give me peace in mind and heart. With the sometimes hectic activities of the holiday season, I may feel less than peaceful, as if I have more tasks than time. I only have to stop for a moment and breathe, repeating these words slowly and with feeling: “Only believe.” Such wonderful words of advice! And I do believe. I believe all things are possible for me and for everyone I hold in my heart. My belief in God is the stronghold of my life, helping me stay focused and positive. I have peace and purpose and believe that I will finish all that I need to do today and every day.

But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the leader of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.”—Mark 5:36

No comments:

Post a Comment