Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 6, 2019

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I am Always Receiving God's Abundance. 

Truly there is no limit to the prosperity of Spirit. My prosperity is not limited to money; it comes in all forms. I may have an abundance of loving support from friends and family or the surroundings where I live might be replete with beautiful scenery. I will spend part of today thinking about the many ways I am blessed. Sometimes I am so busy that I don’t pay attention to all the gifts in my life. I am truly grateful for the prosperity that surrounds me. I know the divine presence within me is the source of all good. Abundant blessings of all kinds will continue to manifest in my life. I give thanks for all the limitless forms of prosperity that are coming my way.

For their sake he remembered his covenant, and showed compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love.—Psalm 106:45

No comments:

Post a Comment