Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Let Go Let God with Patience

Poised and Centered in God, I am Patient. 

A key to having patience is to let flower the divine love that lives in our hearts. Relationships can be transformed when we awaken to and practice this Truth. Through divine love, I have the power within me to forgive others and myself. So whenever I feel my patience challenged, I center myself in moments of meditation, understanding that God is ever present. I enter into the Silence and simply be. Herein dwells the peaceful presence. In stillness, I know “the Father and I are one.” As I deepen my awareness of the power that is breathing life into me, I am lifted up and strengthened. I glimpse eternity, and I discover the patience to let life unfold on its own terms.

May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience.—Colossians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment