Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 23, 2019

Let Go Let God Live in the Light

I Remove Obstacles from my Path that Block the Light. 

When I walk into a dark room, I can strike a match or flip a switch and see the room fill with light. If a lamp is turned off, I know electricity still continues to flow out of my sight. Obstacles may block the light, but the source of light remains constant. Similarly, God is present in every person, place, and situation, even when I can’t see it. When I believe the Divine is absent and I judge a situation as negative or bad, I create obstacles that block me from the light. But like flipping a switch, I can shift my attention to God, and my mind and heart are filled with light. When I remember I am one with Spirit, the darkness dissolves. Maintaining conscious awareness of my connection to God, I remain in the light. 

You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.—Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment