Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Let Go, Let God

I Release Limiting Perspectives and Allow my Good to Unfold.

At times I have clung to ways of being that kept me stuck in place mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Ready for a new direction in my life, I pause to open my heart and mind to a storehouse of unlimited possibilities. Turning to the presence of God within, I choose to surrender my limited perspectives and become willing to take on a new and higher perspective. When I tap in to my spiritual nature, life takes on a sense of adventure. Following divine inspiration, I am able to move forward on my life’s journey. Viewing life in positive ways with an attitude of empowerment, I expect my greatest good to unfold. No matter what may arise in my life, I am grateful knowing that God is blessing me in magnificent ways! 

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.—Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment