Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Let Go Let God Open to Guidance

I am Always Open to the Guidance of Spirit.

When I am open to Spirit, I can access my intuition by using chance events in my life to gauge my feelings and then use those feelings to discern my perfect path. These events can be as simple as a letter or call from a friend or as random as a song on the radio. I commit to being receptive all the time. Sometimes I feel the need for help in making a decision; other times I am doing well on my chosen course. Either way, I listen with a receptive mind to the still, small voice within me. I also choose words to help me stay open and responsive. I may use an affirmation as simple as “I am listening.” I write it down and place it where I can see it every day. Whatever guidance I receive, I am willing to follow through.

If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you.—James 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment