Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Let Go Let God as World Peace

I Focus on Peace in all my Interactions. 

The world seems to grow smaller each day. I can connect with people from all over the globe, but sometimes I feel overwhelmed by information and opinion. So I become more selective in my focus. Viewing the world as my home, I assume the role of influencer, an ambassador of peace. I form connections focused on peace, knowing they have a ripple effect beyond geographical boundaries and beliefs. In this season of love and goodwill, I make the choice to focus on positives: solutions instead of problems and commonalities instead of differences. Peace, goodwill, and harmony are my priorities as I meet family and friends or come into contact with strangers. I commit to express peace in all my interactions with others.

How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!—Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment