Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 27, 2019

Let Go Let God Spread Divine Love

I Radiate Divine Love

All the love that is expressed in the world originates as divine love. This love is the harmonizing universal principle, which draws together all things. Divine love is the ultimate expression of my nature as a spiritual being. Divine love within me impels me to see the good in everything and everyone and to bless those already in my life and those I encounter along my path. It also exists all around me as a unifying universal power that loves for the sake of loving without consideration of how that love is returned. Today the love I extend outward by my words and through my actions is as clear and bright as the sun, unsullied by expectations or demands. I radiate divine love to the world.

God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.—1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment