Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 9, 2019

Let Go Let God Celebrate

Today and Everyday I Celebrate Life! 

I celebrate my life today! I wake up, look out the window, and behold a marvelous new day. How will I celebrate this day? I begin with gratitude for the gift of my life. I am blessed with people who care for me, with a creative mind that is open to new ideas, and with a physical body that serves me in so many wondrous ways. I celebrate all life today. I declare this day to be one of the best ever! I look for and discover evidence of good and evidence of God in all I see. The beauty of nature astonishes me. I am filled with even greater joy and faith as I see the love, courage, strength, and willingness shared by others. Today is a day to enjoy and cherish for its immense richness.

A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance … a cheerful heart has a continual feast.—Proverbs 15:13, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment