Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Let Go Let God on Christmas Eve

Divine Love is Born in me.

James Dillet Freeman’s poem “My Prayer for You This Christmas” includes these words of blessing: “May you have the compassion Mary had and the understanding Joseph had, and the blessing of the Christ child be yours, not because of his birth long ago, but because His love is born in you today.” I give thanks for the greatest gift: Christ love born in me. I experience a renewed awareness of compassion, understanding, and oneness. I rekindle my dedication to being a peaceful presence. I affirm goodwill to all as I envision the earth and its inhabitants living in peace. My journey has brought me once again to the Christ child, both to give from my heart and to receive the greatest love.

So they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the child lying in the manger.—Luke 2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment