Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 2, 2019

Let Go Let God with Enthusiasm

I Meet the Day with Enthusiasm. 

When I think of enthusiasm, I see children diving into a big pile of presents on Christmas morning or football fans filling a stadium with loud cheers. I might be envious of them on days when I’m not feeling much zeal, because the Christmas season always seems to demand good cheer. If I feel sad or troubled, I allow myself to feel those feelings. Pretending to be enthusiastic does not serve me in the long run. I turn to a quieter kind of enthusiasm within me. I know that I am a spiritual being, never separate from God. My life unfolds in an ocean of divine love, and I can call on divine powers from within. A sense of well-being arises, and I meet the day with enthusiasm after all.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment