Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 20, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I Behold the Christ in you. 

As I hold others in prayer, I look at them through eyes of love. Looking through the lens of unconditional love helps me see their possibilities and potential instead of their challenges. I see wholeness and wisdom, peace and harmony, love and protection. I keep my thoughts positive and constructive. I behold the Christ in you! I see the true you, no longer hidden by the shadow of darkness or doubt. I behold the Christ in you and see you living in and as divine light, life, and love. You are an expression of purest light and love. I affirm the highest and best, trusting that each person for whom I pray is walking a path to higher good. Each of us is blessed with divine attributes and is never separate from God. 

Pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.—James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment