Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Aspire

I Aspire To Live And Share My Ideals. 

The world’s needs are so great that sometimes I feel overwhelmed, wondering how I can help. The magnitude and scope of the needs can make it hard to get started. I remember the words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who said, “The time is always right to do right.” I begin by searching my heart for what matters most to me. As I offer my time and talents in service to others, I am also aspiring to create the world I wish to see. Working toward my aspirations soothes my heart and gives me purpose. It keeps me positive that the world I wish to inhabit and leave for the next generation is within my power to help create. I aspire to live in a just and equitable world, and I do what I can to make it happen.

To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.—Proverbs 21:3

No comments:

Post a Comment