Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Filled With Joy

I Am Filled With Joy Today. 

I am blissfully happy on this wonderful day. In fact, my heart is filled with so much joy that I want to share it everywhere I go and with everyone I meet. As I have grown spiritually, I have deepened my joy. I understand true joy doesn’t come from having possessions or the perfect home. Neither does it come from cultivating a flawless appearance. All these things can be gone in the blink of an eye. But when I have spiritual joy in my mind and heart, I trust in its permanence. True, lifelong joy derives from my relationship with God. I practice deepening this connection by beholding the Divine in everyone. I know we are all part of this wonderful Spirit. As I share my heartfelt gladness through words and actions, my joy grows and grows.

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart.—Psalm 32:11

No comments:

Post a Comment