Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Am Praying For You. 

Just hearing the words “I am praying for you” helps me relax into the calm strength of a trusted friend’s faith. Reassured, I feel my own faith growing stronger. My friend may be next to me or calling from far away. The power of prayer is undiminished by distance. Grateful for the gift of others’ prayers for me, I welcome every opportunity to pray for anyone who asks. Having heard the prayer need, I let go of concern. In faith, I behold the Christ presence within the one for whom I pray. Knowing the truth of another’s wholeness, I release any thought of illness. I affirm divine wisdom guiding important decisions and divine strength relieving any weakness. I feel the warmth of God’s love bringing peace and restoring hope to those I hold in prayer. 

We always give thanks to God for all of you and mention you in our prayers.—1 Thessalonians 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment