Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 14, 2022

Let Go Let God With Intention

My Intention Is To Be Loving And Compassionate. 

I believe in the power of kindness, and I strive to treat all people with the consideration and patience with which I like to be treated. Sometimes that can be quite a challenge. I may struggle with some people and situations that trigger me. At those times, it may feel especially difficult to summon the grace to fulfill my best intentions. I pause to remember this truth: I am a divine being, just as all people are. I then reaffirm my intention to respond to all people and situations with kindness. When I commit to beholding the Divine in all people and in every situation, the grace of God flows through me and expresses as gentle words, patience, and consideration. With practice and commitment I fulfill my intention to always be loving and compassionate. 

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his intention toward me was love.—Song of Solomon 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment