Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Free

As I Express My Divinity, I Am Unbound. 

The truth of my existence is spiritual. Although I am fully human with a body, mind, thoughts, and feelings, I am also fully divine. When I claim this truth, nothing can take my freedom from me. Nothing can bind me to any thought of limitation. I remember I am made in the image and likeness of God. My experience of life is what I choose to make it. What joy, what freedom I have as a child of God! Today I set an intention to know spiritual freedom through my awareness of oneness with all that is. As I rejoice in this feeling, I discover I can be in the world but not of it. I am always free to choose my responses. The world’s affairs are but a reminder to pray, affirming that Spirit is in and through all things.

And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.—John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment