Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Let Go Let God Envision World Peace

I Envision All People Living In Harmony. 

Sometimes I wonder about my place in a world that is changing so rapidly. I realize that many of the world’s people may be wondering the same thing. Change can feel scary, especially when I feel as though I have to navigate a shifting landscape alone. I expand my awareness and wonder whether others are feeling the way I do. Feeling fearful or insecure can overwhelm feelings of peace. As peace seems further and further away, it’s easy to drift into isolation and discord. I pray, reclaiming peace by feeling my divine identity as a child of God. I remember that all people share this divine identity. I include all the world’s people in my prayer, envisioning us coming together in harmony to create a peaceful world.

Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.—Hebrews 12:14

No comments:

Post a Comment