Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Let Go Let God With Jubilation

I Send My Joy Into The World. 

Just imagine if people joined together from all parts of the world to express joy. Every- one who hears or reads this message could join in and add their uplifting joyful noise and praise to the collective symphony. We could let singing, laughing, drumming, dancing, smiling, and joyful gratitude reach far and wide. Surely, we would lift spirits, elevate minds, and touch hearts with healing energy. I often think of adding peaceful thoughts, words, and actions to the collective work of peace on earth; likewise, joy and jubilation work the same way. Today I express my joy, not based on the circumstances of my life but because it is within me as part of my divine identity. I call jubilation forth and eagerly radiate it into the world to bless us all.

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises.—Psalm 98:4

No comments:

Post a Comment