Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Let Go Let God Protect

I Find My Protection In My Awareness Of God. 

When the world feels chaotic or even a little scary, I place my attention on the unchanging, unlimited love and strength of God. The presence and power of God is never diminished by the events and circumstances of the world. I feel protected when I align my thoughts and feelings with this truth, when I take it into my heart and feel its protection like a fortress shielding me from harm. I return to this image of God’s strength if I feel myself pulled into fearful thinking. My mind and body start to settle, and a feeling of security embraces me like a cozy blanket. Each time I connect with God, I feel the everlasting protection that lives deep within me.

You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with glad cries of deliverance.—Psalm 32:7

No comments:

Post a Comment