Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 28, 2022

Let Go Let God Commit To Forgiving

As I Forgive Others, I Am Healed. 

Today I take the words of the Bible to heart and commit to forgiving, even if I have to do it again and again. I understand it’s natural to feel resentful when someone does or says something that hurts me. I don’t judge myself for feeling hurt, but I also understand that remaining stuck in those feelings only compounds them. I choose forgiveness again and again, for as long as it takes my heart to heal. I travel the path of love, focusing my thoughts on God. God’s love within me is the soothing balm that makes my commitment to forgiveness possible. My body, my thoughts, and my soul are nourished. Forgiveness brings peace and comfort to my heart.

“How often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.”—Matthew 18:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment