Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Let Go Let God Share Inner Peace

I Share The Peace In My Heart. 

There is no better way to experience the peace that lives inside me than to practice it regularly. Daily, I pause from whatever I am doing and take time to rest in my heart space. The peace I feel in my heart is a gift that I give myself, a gift that expresses as a calm bearing, kindness, and patience in all situations. I am an ambassador of peace as these expressions of tranquility bless all those I encounter to go within and discover it for themselves. Peaceful feelings spring from my awareness of my connection with God, which extends to feeling a kinship with all other living beings. I draw from the inexhaustible well in my heart and am refreshed and replenished with peace.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment